Sunday, August 8, 2010

Audrina Patridge: Bayfront Magazine Girl


Audrina will be featured in the premiere September issue of Bayfront Magazine, South Florida’s new source for fashion, current events, relationship advice, entertainment news, and beauty tips from experts in the industry. She covers the new issue in a sexy black cap sleeve dress.
Bayfront Magazine launches their inaugural Fall issue on September 10th, 2010.
Check out this except from their exclusive interview with Audrina:
BM: In regards to your career who would you consider to be a role model to you?
AP: I really love Mila Kunis-She is funny, beautiful and she takes on a variety of roles
BM: What’s your favorite vacation spot?
AP: I love Cabo San Lucas! When I’m there it’s the perfect mixture of rest, relaxation and fun!
BM: What do you carry in your make up bag?
AP: I used to have a HUGE purse, and I could never find what I needed in there. I switched to a tiny chain wallet from Chanel, and now the only things I can fit in there are my BlackBerry, lipgloss, cash and credit cards, and maybe my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment