Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Audrina Patridge Goes Retro in Heat Magazine

*****Update!*****
Click here to see scans from Audrina's spread in the August 2010 Issue of Heat Magazine


Since the last episode of season six, the final season, aired in the US Audrina has been branching out into the celebrity world under her own steam.
With her own spin-off reality TV show in the pipeline and a small role in upcoming film Honey 2, the wannabe actress is taking charge and becoming a celebrity in her own right.
Having graced the cover of many magazines across the pond, Audrina took the time to pose poolside for Heat magazine when she visited the UK last month, looking every inch the glamorous Hollywood star.


Oozing sex appeal in various retro styles, she was only too keen to reveal the secret behind one of her undeniably best assets - her toned physique: "I work out as much as I can, and I go to the gym once or twice a week with my trainer. I'm very active all the time, so if I go to the beach I'm usually not the girl just laying there - because I get bored! I like to play volleyball or go in the water or go surfing."
So, it really is down to hard work then. Sigh.

*****Update!*****
Click here to see scans from Audrina's spread in the August 2010 Issue of Heat Magazine

credit - Daily Mail, Sky Entertainment
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment