Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Audrina Explains Her ‘DWTS’ Waterworks Plus BTS DWTS Photos and 2 Videos


In case you missed the DWTS results show, Audrina and Tony are safe for another week!And were you wondering why Audrina was so emotional in some of the footage that aired on Monday night? Audrina revealed to OK! that she’s been so busy rehearsing for the hit ABC reality show that it caused a little drama between her and boyfriend Corey Bohan.
On Monday night, Audrina was shown crying in rehearsal footage and being comforted by partner, Tony Dovolani, because it was difficult juggling DWTS with her relationship with the BMX rider. And after the show, she elaborated on what caused the waterworks: “My boyfriend and I were fighting and I was trying to come into the studio and block it all out and then Tony is telling me all these nice things and I just got teary-eyed.”
The Hills beauty says she and Corey talked it out: “Now my boyfriend understands that this means so much to me and I’m not going to let anything get in the way of it.”
Audrina says DWTS training is so intense that she doesn’t want Corey to visit at the studio. “When I’m in rehearsal, I just want to focus. Little things distract me. I’m not comfortable with my clothes or anything. All my focus needs to be on the dance.”
Tony told OK! Audrina can make more time for Corey “after the season’s over. This is such a special time for her.” Audrina added, “this is a one-time shot. I’m discovering myself, becoming a stronger woman and Tony is helping me. He’s a big brother.”
And he’s a great dance teacher for Audrina, too. The couple earned a strong score of 23 for their quickstep on Monday night and it appears that all is well again with her relationship, too. When asked if Corey is proud of her, she smiled, “yeah!”




credit - zimbio, mtv, OK!
~Kelli at Hills Freak


Backstage after Monday night's performance


Fast Forward to 1:40
Behind the Scenes with Tony and Audrina at rehearsal (before Tuesday's results show)

No comments:

Post a Comment