Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Whitney Port: What I'll Do if The City Gets Canceled

What will Whitney Port do if The City shuts down next season?
"Good question - I don’t know!" the MTV reality star, 25, told UsMagazine.com over the weekend at an American Cancer Society event. "Everything is so up in the air."
Currently living in Los Angeles, Port said she will probably focus on expanding her collection - on the West Coast.
"My family and my friends are out here, so it's where my heart is," she told Us. "But I will continue to do my line, which is really what I always wanted to do anyway," the star added.
"The City is great and so much fun to do, and I'm able to share what I do with so many people, [but] it'll be OK."
In addition to her Whitney Eve collection (which just showed at New York’s Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week), she told Us she has launched a new affordable line, the Seamless Collection. "I've made a separates collection with basically all these layering pieces, like leggings, bandeau bras and little Spandex numbers to wear under things," the designer told Us
As for her love life, she's been dating Buried Life star Ben Nemtin, 23 (who also is based in L.A.), for the past seven months.
"Things are standing at a fine point," Port gushed to Us. "He's wonderful."
credit - Us Weekly, thanks for the heads up Katie!
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment