Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Audrina Patridge's: Reality Show Will Air on VH1!


Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovolani were sent packin' on DWTS tonight—can you believe that?! The front-running twosome (along with everyone else on the Dancing cast) were stunned to hear their names called in the end, and their disappointment carried to the postshow press line.
"I don't think words can describe what I feel right now," Tony tells us. "There are a whole bunch of emotions, but if it's meant for us to go home, it's meant for us to go home. It's a bittersweet moment. It's bitter because I really felt like Audrina and I had a chance of winning the title." Agrees Audrina, "It really was [shocking]. I don't really know what to say."
But (and it's a big one!) there is a pretty awesome silver lining to tonight's upset: Audrina's long-rumored reality show was just picked up, so at least she has something to jump right into.
"My show with Mark Burnett got picked up, so I'm going to be on VH1," an excited Audrina tells us. "It's going to just be about me and my life in Hollywood, and my family's going to be on it. It's going to be really personal and private. I'm sure Tony will be on it. He's like my big brother now."
Adds the always sweet and supportive Tony, "Now I get to go see my family, and she had something wonderful just happen for her."
"This experience I will never forget," Audrina stresses to everyone bummed about her sendoff. "I made such good friends, I got to learn from Tony, who is one of the greatest teachers in the world, and I'm going to take this on with me for the rest of my life."

This just made my week! I adore Audrina and I'm so glad we're going to get to see more of her. I can't believe we now have Lauren AND Audrina's shows to look forward to. Yay! : )
credit - eonline.com, thanks Portia!
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment