Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lauren Conrad Begins Shooting New Reality Show in a Week!

Lauren Conrad is getting camera-ready: She tells UsMagazine.com she begins shooting her new MTV reality show in a week!
"Right now it's like music samples and picking lights," she told Us Wednesday at an Operation Smile event in Beverly Hills. "We start in about a week. I'm excited. It's smaller this time, which is really great and most of the people I'm working with are most of my favorite people."
The show will be shot more like a documentary (think The September Issue) and focus on getting her new fashion line, Paper Crown, off the ground.
It's going to focus on a clothing line I'm doing with two of my best friends, but it's also going to show all the other things that I do as well as the lifestyle," she told Us.
Don't expect any catfights a la The Hills.
"This [show] is the other side," she told Us. "While we were filming, there was so much of our lives that we weren't allowed to show, and this is basically the rest."
credit - Us Weekly
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment