Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Audrina Patridge Dishes With FHM Australia On Her Leaked Photos


Audrina Patridge 25, shows off her bikini body on the cover of the Australian FHM.
Talking about the possibility of doing nude scenes, she told the men’s magazine: “If I was passionate about the script and the scene was there in order to make the character believable, then I would do it.
“If it was just a flash of booty here and a bit of boob there, then fine. But anything too intense and I probably wouldn’t do it.”
Asked about the nude pics of her in cyberspace, she replied: “They don’t bother me anymore, though it is harder to get endorsements as you need to have a clean image and those pictures have kind of ruined that.
She added: “I’m not ashamed of them, but I wish they would have never come out.”
credit - starcasm.net, monsters and critics
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment