Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Audrina Patridge Releases Official iPhone App

Celebrity Apps announced today the availability of the Official Audrina Patridge iPhone App in the Apple App store. The free app provides easy access to Audrina's behind-the-scenes videos, exclusive pictures, her tweets, blog and merchandise.
Now fans can take Audrina with them wherever they go. "I'm excited to have my own iPhone app," said Audrina. "It's a great way for me to reach out to my fans and share behind-the-scenes photos and videos that they can't get anywhere else."
"I'm a big fan of Audrina, loved her on The Hills and Dancing With The Stars," said Nicole Adams, CEO of Celebrity Apps. "We're proud to be producing her app and I especially like the 'Get my Look' feature."
Click here to get Audrina's iphone app
credit - prnewswire.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment