Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lauren Conrad: Out & About in Beverly Hills





Spotted: Lauren Conrad at a gas station in Beverly Hills yesterday (March 29).
LC looked to be in a hurry as she strolled out of the convenience store, sporting a grey top, black shorts, and grey sneakers.


Lauren recently tweeted: “Mid meeting 3 mirrors fall off my wall and explode all over my office... For no reason at all.”
Click here for all the latest posts on Lauren
credit - gossip center, thanks for the heads up portia!
~Kelli at Hills Freak

4 comments:

  1. Anyone else notice that Lauren is missing a patch of hair on her left side? I saw it in the Coterie photos but I was hoping it might just be the way her hair was pulled back. I think it may be Alopecia areata. I had it when I was in my first year of law school, totally stress related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I thought the same thing! I had it too when I was 23. Also stress related but it does runs in my family. Mine went away in a year with treatment but I still have very small places underneath where it never grew back. I wonder if that's what Lauren has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. or it could be that years of wearing extensions has finally taken it's toll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter what it is I love that she's not hiding it. It shows her authenticity and the fact that she hasn't succumbed to the pressures of Hollywood. We all have imperfections....even Lauren Conrad. It's what makes us all wonderful and unique!

    ReplyDelete