Monday, July 11, 2011

Lauren Conrad & Lo Bosworth at the Dinosaur Ball







Spotted: Lauren Conrad, Lo Bosworth & Jilly Hendrix at the Natural History Museum Dinosaur Ball on July 9th 2011
Lauren tweeted "Dino ball!!!" and Jilly Hendrix chimed in: "Heading to the Dino ball at the natural history museum... Good thing I brought my own Dino!"
Doesn't Lo look gorgeous, I love her dress! I love Lauren's too (it's Paper Crown!) I just wish we could see it better. Fingers crossed more photos will surface from this event.
Click here for all the latest news on Lauren Conrad
credit - wire image, Lauren & Jilly's twitter
~Kelli at Hills Freak

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Lo looks fabulous. I think this is the prettiest I've seen her!

    She and Lauren have the cutest friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Lauren dyed the tips of her hair? :s

    ReplyDelete
  3. She tweeted, "Farewell rainbow hair...for now ;-)", the day before this event.
    It's a fun style but probably doesn't mesh as well with her business and more glamourous events.

    I also love the close friendships she has from high school and think that they have a lot to do with how grounded she stays.

    Hope that everyone is enjoying the summer months, I know that I am!

    ReplyDelete