Monday, July 27, 2009

Audrina Patridge: my favorite moments at comic con


It's official: Ladies love getting their geek on at Comic-Con.

Even though it's been perceived in the past as a "fanboys only" festival, some of Hollywood's hottest actresses are embracing it as their own as they meet their most passionate audience. Some even want to sneak around in costume!

First timer Audrina Patridge says she loves the fans who don constumes. "I first heard about Comic-Con from watching Entourage a couple of years ago but I've never been," Patridge said of her trip to San Diego to tell fans about her latest acting gig in Sorority Row. "I mean, there are so many comic fans and people dressing up on the street!"

"I just love that there are so many people in costumes," agreed Zombieland's Emma Stone. "I haven't been on the floor yet. I've just seen them walking around. I haven't gotten to see the true diehards yet. I can't wait to see all the homemade costumes."

Some of the ladies are even considering joining the fans in costume and checking out the scene incognito. Patridge wants to go undercover as Star Wars' Princess Leia, while Kristin Bell would love to be Chewbacca – even though she may be a bit height-challenged to become a Wookiee. "Maybe I could just have a hole in the bellybutton that I could see out of," she laughed. "I could make it work."

Credit - Comic-Con Portraits from Entertainment Weekly, people

1 comment: