Monday, July 27, 2009

Will Heidi And Spencer Bring Religion To 'The Hills'?

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have never been particularly preachy on "The Hills," but it seems that lately the pair have become more open about their religious beliefs, discussing them in detail during their stint on "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" So does that mean the pair known as Speidi will bring religion to "The Hills" next?


Holly Montag, Heidi's older sister and occasional "Hills" co-star, shared her view on the matter. "I'm not sure. It's interesting, because Heidi has always been that way," she told MTV News. "There's never really been anything different about Heidi. Now she's been given a venue somehow where she's been able to express that more openly and freely that the public is finally aware of it."

Meanwhile, Spencer has only recently embraced religion and Holly isn't sure how that will affect his behavior on the show. "Spencer wasn't that religious before," she said. "So I don't know if it'll change his spirituality. Either way, Heidi ... I'm very proud of her. It's very cool to stand up for what you believe in. I think it's the coolest thing in the world."

Although Holly says she's "very religious as well," she admits that she's not as open about it as Speidi. "I'm open for discussions, and I always talk about my faith and how fortunate I am and blessed I am," she said, adding, "But the extreme measures they go to are a little bit different than how I choose to express myself."
Credit - mtv.com

2 comments:

  1. who give a rats ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do. some of us still like the hills AND speidi!

    ReplyDelete