Monday, July 27, 2009

Audrina Patridge: new myspace message


Monday, July 27, 2009
UPDATE/Xgames/piranhafever
Current mood:Dancing!
So I've been hearing about my sister and her Kyle Loza's band project Piranha Fever and they finally put up music. It's really good!! You guys should check it out. It's been busy busy lately right now I'm at my Uncle's 50th birthday party at the river and I just requested the HER CONDOR remix everyone was confused and then excited. Anyways, I cannot wait to start filming for my own show!! I am .this close. to finding thee perfect Malibu beach house! Comic con was super fun and my big screen debut is getting closer.​.​.​.​.​anyways.​ Just wanted to give everyone a little update since I've been neglecting this whole myspace thing. LOVE LOVE KISS KISS
xo Audrina

p.s. If I see you at X games this friday and you're wearing a Piranha Fever t-shirt, come take a picture with me!! I want to make Casey smile, it's been a stressful month for her and she needs a night of fun! (can you tell I REALLY miss my sissy/best friend) aka why I'm posting a bulletin on myspace because she couldn't come out to the river and celebrate with our family...

p.p.s alright now I'm done. spread the word... Piranhafever.com



From Corey's myspace page:
Relaxin at the river with the babe before X games madness kicks off.
at 12:28 AM Jul 25

The Audrina & Corey pics are from last summer
All photos courtesy of Corey & Kyle's myspace pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment