Wednesday, July 22, 2009

'Laguna Beach' star Jessica Smith is engaged. check out her gorgeous engagement photos












Jessica will be getting married to Michael Evans on October 3rd 2009.

The proposal:
"He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring And said, marry me Juliet You'll never have to be alone ..."

"For those who were asking my MOH (Maid of Honor) is going to be my sissy diana she is my best friend and i love her"

We wish them all the happiness in the world!
Aren't these photos gorgeous? Jess looks so pretty and her fiance is adorable.

To see a slide show of all of Jessica's engagement photos, click here.
credit - all photos and text courtesy of Jessica's twitter/myspace

5 comments:

  1. LOVE these!! Jessica was my fave from LB 1&2. So glad to see her looking so good and so happy. Jason who? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pix. thanx for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw cuteee! hes really good looking :) HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! She's so pretty! I love her! I am happy for her! :)

    ReplyDelete