Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Holly Montag Settles her Issues With Spencer Pratt

Heidi Montag's sister, Holly Montag, may have been responsible for one of the most memorable moments of last season's "Hills" wedding finale when she threw food at her sister's very expensive handbag. The action seemed to stem from some preexisting friction between Holly and Heidi's husband, Spencer Pratt.

"I did not get tipsy. ... All right, I was completely blacked out," she joked to MTV News about the incident. "I was on a seven-day bender. I don't know what you want from me."

Holly said that since they all appeared on "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" the relationship has become a lot stronger. "He's been so supportive with this last show, and he came there rooting for me," she explained. "We've gotten a lot closer. He's hysterical."

Plus, Holly can't hate too much on a guy with whom her sister is in love and who is equally in love with her. "He's a great guy in a lot of ways ... possibly I just didn't see [it] before," she said. "He's treating my sister incredibly well, and that's all I could ask for."

So, with Lauren Conrad gone and Spencer and Holly settling their beef, who will be Spencer's next target? Only time will tell, because Holly doesn't seem to be dishing. "I have no idea," she said. "But I'm sure that Spencer will find someone to focus his aggressions on."

No comments:

Post a Comment