Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kristin Cavallari: On the Cover of Life & Style



Forget the trainer -- sometimes the key to looking A-list-amazing is knowing which assets to bare and which to keep under wraps. "Feel good flaunting a body part you're proud of," fashion designer and bathing suit guru Shoshanna Gruss tells Life & Style. "You will radiate confidence -- and nothing is sexier than that."

Kristin Cavallari, 22, tells Life & Style, "I have very little hips, so a string bikini gives me curves and pushes up my boobs." But she has to watch out for adding bulk to her middle. "I drink a ton of water and eat stuff that doesn't make me bloat, like fresh fruits and veggies," she says, adding that Bikram yoga (practiced in a 105-degree room) helps her sweat out excess water and get a flat stomach.
credit - www.lifeandstylemag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment