Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Twitter updates



Stephanie: Wait stop i just got home and realized i straight up wore my jacket inside out all night... Carpet and everything. Tags hanging out! I need to slow down! Damn! Why didnt anyone tell me!!! Omggggg
about 20 hours ago from TwitterBerry

Lauren: Just left my house wearing a "shark week" shirt... One of those days.
about 8 hours ago from TwitterBerry

Heidi: going to film interviews for the Hills DVDS
about 7 hours ago from web

Lo: ever had a day where it seems like world may fall down around you or else lift you up? big decisions made today. the life changing kind. I'll let you all know soon what's up. XOXO
about 4 hours ago from web

Spencer: At lunch with Robin Antin planning the takeover with @heidimontag !!!
about 4 hours ago from TwitterFon

No comments:

Post a Comment