Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Heidi Montag Pratt didn't tell her Dad about posing in Playboy

"I'm very religious. I'm a big Christian girl," Montag tells "Extra." The 22-year-old newlywed adds, "I kinda wanted to keep those values a little bit." Heidi reveals her conservative father, Bill, doesn't know she posed for Playboy. "I haven't told my dad yet," she says. "I might not tell him."
Mom, however, gave Heidi a thumbs up! "My mom was so excited she was just, like, pose! God gave you that body, you show off that cute little thing," Montag said with a smile.
The paparazzi magnet also talked about her intense workouts prior to stripping down for the magazine. She confessed, "I love food, too, so I have to work out."
Heidi's issue of Playboy hits newsstands on Friday.
Credit - extratv

Her father doesn't know? It's only been all over the media....

No comments:

Post a Comment