Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Speidi bash Lauren Conrad in Playboy


Heidi's Playboy interview, conducted by husband Spencer Pratt, is full of cattiness about Lauren. Here are some excerpts:
Spencer on Lauren Conrad’s sex tape:
"I was lying about being apologetic [about spreading the sex tape rumors], and I hate lying…Yes, I facilitated the rumor, but it was true. Lauren was acting like she was little miss perfect goody two-shoes while [her ex-boyfriend] Jason Wahler was trying to shop the tape. The tape exists!"
Heidi on season six of The Hills:
“The millions of people waiting for season six of The Hills love us. And it’s not about Lauren Conrad, because she’s not even on the show this season. Which is fine with me.”
Credit - Perez Hilton

I'm not surprised that they're going off on another rant with Sept 29th fast approaching. Do they do anything except self promote?

To lighten things up - I thought it would be fun to go down memory lane with Lauren and Heidi - It is amazing to see how much Heidi has changed...







3 comments:

  1. heidi had the cutest little body. why did she go and fck it up with those gigantor boobs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can anyone explain the blue eye shadow Lauren and Heidi have on in a few pics? awful and very 80's lol! They both have improved in the makeup department but I think Heidi should have stopped after the nose job. She was so cute and likable back then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pathetic how Spencer needs to keep rehashing the sex tape story. No one cares anymore. I guess it's because it was his main claim to fame and he doesn't want to let it go.

    And I agree with the above posters. She was much cuter and more likable.when she was her own natural self

    ReplyDelete