Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Heidi Montag Pratt: excerpts from her Playboy interview


Heidi Montag is used to overexposure but in less than 48 hours, the reality star’s Playboy spread will hit the upper shelves of newsstands.
To make sure she was in pin-up shape, the 22-year-old hit the beach for a workout in Malibu.
Some excerpts from Heidi’s riveting interview:
Heidi on why she posed for Playboy: “I’d been thinking about it for a while. Playboy’s such an iconic magazine. Plus, I’m getting older, and I’m married [to The Hills co-star Spencer Pratt], so I’m tapped into a whole different sexuality. I thought it would be fun to express that in my first racy photo shoot.”
Heidi on how she worked out before the shoot: “I used to go on the treadmill and have a more casual workout. Now I have a routine, and I work out five days a week for an hour every day. It’s more of an athlete’s training.”
Heidi on her favourite move: “The dead lift. I lift 100 pounds, and that’s pretty much my weight. It’s very empowering. I feel more comfortable and confident alone. I don’t need my husband to carry my luggage downstairs — I can do it. I feel pretty buff.”
Heidi on whether she lost weight in addition to adding curves: ” If anything, I gained a little because I got more muscle. I toned up, I firmed up, and this booty probably weighs 5 extra pounds.”
Heidi on whether husband Spencer like her new curves: “He loves my new additions. I just want to be the foxiest wife

Credit - faded youth

No comments:

Post a Comment