Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Heidi Montag: I hated weighing less than 98 lbs


Heidi Montag has never been shy of her body, but following her recent US Playboy photo shoot, it’s fair to say the 22-year-old Hills star took figure confidence to a new level when she posed for them naked, apart from a strategically placed hand or bed sheet.
Heidi, who married her Hills co-star Spencer Pratt in April, admits her new lean look hasn’t come easy.
‘As soon as Playboy called me, I knew I had to find the best trainer out there,’ she tells . ‘I wanted to look athletic and curvy, not skinny and frail. That’s when I got in touch with trainer Chad Waterbury. If you can get through one of his workouts, you can get through anything.
‘It worked. I almost cried when I saw the Playboy shoot pictures last month. I was so excited. I’ve never felt this confident before.’
Heidi puts it down to a combination of fitness training and a balanced diet. ‘Don’t starve if you want to lose weight,’ she warns.
Now weighing 101 lbs, perfect for her 5ft 2in height, Heidi says she’s in the best shape of her life.
This is a far cry from a few years ago when the actress admits to weighing a painfully thin 92lbs.
She recalls: ‘It wasn’t great because I felt so sick and weak. I never want to portray that look because it’s not healthy. Spencer likes it when my butt is curvier and I definitely feel at my sexiest with my new power curves.’
credit - Now

1 comment: