Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lauren Conrad's Collection for Kohl's








Tops: prices range from $20 (for the camisole) to $60 for the boyfriend blazer.
Most of the pieces fall mid-range at $34 - $44.



Bottoms: The skinny jean and the boyfriend jean are both $54, the solid leggings are $20



Dresses: The brushstroke sheath dress (top) is $50 and the watercolor ruffled dress (bottom) is $60.




You can purchase the above items at Kohls online
or head on over to your local store to check them out.

I love Lauren's collection. It's fun, it's affordable and I heart that boyfriend blazer!
credit - Kohls

2 comments:

  1. When you open the women's section on Kohl's there is an advertisement for LC's clothes. On the left of the ad she's wearing a top and jeans tucked into boots. I WANT THOSE BOOTS! If anyone knows who makes them, please email me at chelseasmithhart@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style !
    Very pretty ! :D

    ReplyDelete