Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The 'Hills' are alive with the sounds of Bitchiness


Where in the world was Audrina Patridge on Sunday night?
As I was the first to tell you, Aud canceled her appearance at the MTV Video Music Awards because, several sources tell me, she didn't like the producers' idea of having her present with her Hills nemesis, Kristin Cavallari.
"They offered me a presenting spot and I declined," Audrina tells us.
She wouldn't elaborate on the offer, but Kristin insists she wasn't the reason for Patridge's last-minute no-show.
"We were never supposed to present together," Cavallari told us as she walked the VMA red carpet. "I've known I was going to present with Nelly Furtado for a few days now."
That said, Cavallari says she's amused by the new Hills promo that features her vamped up in a body-hugging minidress and killer heels while devilishly laughing in front of a sign that proclaims, "The Bitch Is Back."
"It's fun to play the bad girl on TV," Kristin said. "I think it's really funny because anyone who knows me, my good friends, would never say I'm a man-eater, a boyfriend-stealer like they're making me out to be."
And yet she lived up to her witchy persona when we asked if she had any plans to see Patridge's new horror flick, Sorority Row.
Without missing a beat, Kristin smiled, "Probably not."
credit -E! online

No comments:

Post a Comment