Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Stating the Obvious: Stephanie Pratt Says Spencer Has ADHD


The countdown to The Hills Season Premiere next Tuesday is on as we are only a week away. Stephanie Pratt was just on The Wendy Williams Show today, doing a little PR for the show, and she had some things to say about Heidi and more about Spencer.
Apparently, we’ll find out that Heidi and Stephanie will get into a little tiff this season at some point, as Stephanie mentions that Heidi doesn’t invite her to her birthday. It’s always a birthday on that show, isn’t it? Anyway, generally speaking though, they still get along and she says that Heidi is the best thing that happened to Spencer…for one main reason. Spencer has really bad ADHD.
Stephanie goes on to explain that as they were growing up, Spencer would be like, “I’m a scuba diver, I’m a baseball player, I’m a soccer player…and it was always something.” Yeah, now he’s like, “I’m a reality star, I’m a rapper, I’m king of the jungle, I’m a superstar, I’m god…” I think he has ADHD and EGO!
Credit - homorazzi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment