Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Spencer 'has 5,000 copies of Heidi's Issue of Playboy'


Last week Spencer claimed he purchased 3,000 copies of the Playboy issue featuring his partner Heidi Montag.This week Spencer Pratt claims the number is closer to 5000.
Pratt told Heat that he did not know what to do with all the magazines boasting the semi-naked photoshoot.
He said: "I have 5,000 copies of it currently stacked in my garage. I'm not even exaggerating. I didn't realise how many 5,000 were until they got delivered.
"I'm thinking about wallpapering an entire room with them one day. I got them for all my friends, and then I realised that I didn't have 5,000 friends."
Pratt has previously described the Playboy images as "beautiful art - not, like, Picasso art - real beautiful art".
credit - digitalspy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment