Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Audrina Patridge "Day in the Life"


Audrina blogged:
Hey guys! I am featured in this month's issue of Los Angeles Confidential magazine!! It covers the day in the life of … me! Here’s a snippet:
7AM
Alarm blares. I hit the snooze button - twice.
7:20AM
Alarm blares. This time I roll out of bed. Music from my favorite new band, Devil Doll, gets me going as I head to the kitchen to make myself blueberry/vanilla tea, scramble some eggs and pop a waffle in the toaster. I have a few minutes to spare before my workday begins, so I return some personal e-mails and texts.
8AM
Notice my house could use some love before the crew from MTV arrives. We’re filming in the living room and kitchen this afternoon so I put away dishes, fluff the pillows on the couch and stash the rest in my closet (shhh… don’t tell). I need to remember to pick up fresh flowers, snacks and a bottle of wine.
8:30AM
Conference call with my website guys. I update them on my upcoming projects, and we discuss the next steps for my music section. Note to self: Send them new photos! After my call, I answer e-mails from fans on love, beauty and health. I get a lot of questions about my workout routine. (For the record, I hate the gym but love to do anything active outside.)
9AM
Time to make myself presentable. It’s going to be a long day so I aim for my go-to outfit of my favorite ripped-up skinny jeans, a soft white top by Kain Label, my black leather jacket and the boots I can’t live without – my black Lanvin pair. Put on a little tinted moisturizer, mascara and lip gloss, and I’m out the door.
10AM
I begin an hour-long session with my amazing acting coach, Chad McCord. His energy is contagious. He makes me feel comfortable, yet challenges me at the same time.
11:45AM
Off to an audition. My agent and manager sent me a script for a really fun role in a romantic comedy. I worked with Chad to break down and memorize the scene. Fingers crossed!
1PM
I have an appointment with my stylist, Joey Tierney, to try on a dress for an upcoming holiday party. As usual, Joey picks the perfect dress but now I have to make time to head to Sherman Oaks for alterations.
1:30PM
I'm starving, and just around the corner from Fred Segal, so it's the perfect time for a quick lunch. I order the turkey panini and a lemonade. Of course I have to make a round through the store before I leave, but I choose to be a good girl.
2:30PM
Run into Whole Foods Market, grab some flowers -- an assortment of colored roses (they're my fave) -- and snacks, and get back to my place in time to let The Hills crew in. Lo, Stephanie and I are filming a recap of the night before...
To read about the rest of my day pick one up at your local newsstand or take a peak through it online at their website! LA Confidential mag is a really fabulous publication! Check them out!
xoxo Audrina

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a busy day Audrina has. I could never do all that stuff in one day. at elast she's lucky that she gets up at 7.20. I'm already in class by that time.

    ReplyDelete