Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Audrina Patridge: I am Coming Back for Season 6!


Audrina blogged:
I know it seemed like I wasn't coming back for a sixth season of The Hills ... But I am! Most if not everyone from the fifth season are returning too! So it'll be me, Heidi, Spencer and yes -- Kristin and Justin. Filming starts early next year! Everything goes by so quick! I felt like we just finished filming the last season a couple of weeks ago!
What about my spinoff, the Audrina Show with Mark Burnett? Still doing it! That's right I'm doing both! And we start filming for that next week!! The holidays, filming, new years and more filming! It's going to be so crazy but I’m up for it!
Stay tuned for the next season of The Hills and for my new show! I will keep you guys updated!
xoxo Audrina

No comments:

Post a Comment