Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stephanie Pratt talks about 'The Hills' and her upcoming Maxim Spread



***click here to see photos from Stephanie's Maxim spread***


As she deals with an impending DUI trial, 'The Hills' Stephanie Pratt is staying out of her fellow castmates' never-ending drama ... for the time being.
"I am so out of the loop because of my legal issues that I have been dealing with," Pratt told Inside TV at Tuesday's 'Decade Event' party in Hollywood, honoring Travis Barker's Famous Stars and Straps 10th anniversary and Snoop Dogg's 10th album, 'Malice in Wonderland.' "I haven't even been on the Internet and seen the last four or five episodes."
She continued, "Yeah, I actually miss it. I was out of town for the last four episodes, so I wasn't on them. Then I had lunch with Lauren [Conrad] the other day and I was saying how much I miss the crew, and stuff like that. It's weird because it's so hectic and dramatic when it's on, and then when you're not there, you really miss everyone because they're like family."
Regarding her friend Audrina Patridge's announcement this week that she will remain with 'The Hills' for its sixth season despite having announced a separate TV deal with Mark Burnett, Pratt said, "I am ready for anything and I'm excited for both shows."
Pratt, who was arrested for DUI in November, recently told Extra she has stopped drinking.
At Tuesday's party, which had live performances from Snoop Dogg, Pharrell Williams and The Game, Pratt said she'd just shot a feature photo spread for Maxim magazine.
"I did a lot of workouts, I just watched what I ate," Pratt says. "I didn't eat anything white. Definitely stay away from sushi, anything that bloats you. And sugar. I only drank water. It was only a few days before, I wasn't crazy about it. And then the magic of airbrushing and spray tan."
credit - insidetv.aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment