Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Olivia Palermo: in Matthew Williamson


Nicest Celeb Award
Olivia Palermo was the sweetest celebrity I met at the 2010 Elle Style Awards last night.
She was only too happy for me to take a closer look at her straight-off-the-runway Matthew Williamson Fall 2010 dress, which she paired with black heels and tights.
I loved how the eggplant dress sparkled and that cute pom pom on the shoulder.
One thing I noticed about Olivia was she’s nothing like we see her on “The City”.
She was chatty and genuinely nice, which tells me I’ve got to kick my reality TV habit.
She was very excited about her dress, being in London and the Burberry Fall 2010 presentation which she will be attending later on today.
credit - www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com

2 comments:

  1. What's so special about her anyways? She totally dissed Whitney on Season 1. I have never cared for her at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She said she's acts on the show so who knows if the mean girl on tv is the real her or not.

    I like her style. she and her bf look like a modern day version of Barbie & Ken.

    ReplyDelete