Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Spencer Pratt Addicted To Crystal!


It seems Spencer Pratt is taking his new lifestyle very seriously in trying to find enlightenment and become a better person spiritually.
In fact, he's even been spotted around with his favorite little rock.
Spencer claims he's addicted to crystal. Seriously. Says Pratt:
“I am so addicted to crystals, it’s like a sickness. I’ve spent $500,000 on crystals this year. I checked my bank account last night, and I have $203 left.” Looks like someone needs to go to crystal rehab?
He goes on to reveal that during Valentine's Day, he and Heidi "hung out with our puppies and cuddled with our crystal. It’s supposed to bring love. There’s a whole science to this — I’m not crazy.”
And yes, while many believe in the power of crystals to heal and relax, spending a supposed half a million on one is a bit crazy.
One informed insider reveals:
“Certain crystals are associated with different types of energy. Just by holding them, you’re taking in that energy of that particular crystal."
And as for spending $500k, he adds:
“That doesn’t sound right to me. Most of our crystals range from $1 to $100.”
Sounds like Spencer either got ripped off or he's got one magical crystal.
~perez hilton

1 comment:

  1. Or maybe he just has a TON of money??? Call him Mr. Moneybags

    ReplyDelete