Thursday, April 15, 2010

Audrina Patridge: My favorite Hair Style


My favorite hair style of the moment is a messy side braid!
They are so easy to do and they look amazing!! I have been wearing them all the time recently and funny enough they can go with many different looks! You can dress them up and wear them to major events. I wore one in Miami, while I was there for the Superbowl, to a red carpet event. I even did that one by myself! I also recently wore one to the OK Magazine Oscar party…that one I had a little help with!
You can also dress this look down. If you want to grab some lunch, or go shopping with the girls, this is an easy and fun hair style. Even looks cute and flirty on a date! I love doing fun and different things with my hair. I love to be creative and I love fashion, so an easy step to change up your look for the day is with your hair.
credit - Audrina Patridge blogging for www.dotti.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment