Friday, July 16, 2010

Hills Freak Chats with Roxy Olin

I had the pleasure of talking to Roxy Olin on the afternoon of the 'City' finale. Roxy was waiting to board a flight to Florida and could not have been nicer about chatting with us.
Hills Freak: If you could describe all your cast mates in 3 words what would they be?
Whit: loving,compassionate,and a complete goofball!
Kel: mama bear, hardass, unpredictable.
Olivia: fashionista, bitch, ice Queen.
Erin: Ambitious, adorable, hard.
We think you and Alex are adorable together, any chance we'll see him on S3 & what can we look forward to in season 3?
Roxy: Thank you so much. I'm down for him to film its just hard because he lives in LA and I'm in NY. I'm hoping everything goes as planned and that in season 3 the cameras will come home with us more and show even more of our personal relationships inside and out of work.
What was your favorite scene to film?
Roxy: I loved filming when Whit and I had a cake fight. That night was soooo fun.. My face hurt after from laughing so hard! We also filmed a scene at a very provocative dance class that never made the cut. Whit and I both can't keep a straight face when being sexy!
What's been the hardest part about portraying your life in front of the camera?
Roxy: I think the hardest thing has been learning to have a filter! I start talking and forget the cameras are there and then I'll watch and be so humiliated!
Please tell us 3 things we don't know about you
Roxy: Things you don't know about me:
1.I'm a dork! I love just being at home with my dog watching dvds of Summer Heights High.
2.I'm hopeless Romantic (I have romantic tattooed on my back)
3. I'm addicted to chocolate!
If you could raid one person's wardrobe who would it be?
Roxy: If Edie Sedgwick was alive I'd have to say her closet. I also would love to raid Mick Jaggers closet.
Celebrity crush?
Roxy: My celebrity crush is Travis Barker. Kelly loves to tease me about him at work!
Is Olivia as awful as they make her out to be?
Roxy: Olivia is exactly how she is on screen off! EXACTLY.
Three Makeup items you can't live without?
Roxy: My favorite makeup products are YSL lipstick in Rouge Pur and I love Dior Mascara.
Whats your favorite candy or other guilty pleasure?
Roxy: M&M's! I'm addicted! Another guilty pleasure is I love doing those at home striptease Carmen Electra videos
Will we see you on Brothers & Sisters next season?
Roxy: Yes I will be on B&S. I'm filming next week!

Huge thank you to Roxy Olin!
~Kelli at Hills Freak

2 comments:

  1. Great interview! I really like Roxy. Whitney is so quiet and Roxy is loud and opinionated. It's a good balance ;>)

    ReplyDelete