Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lauren Conrad: Calling Spencer "Sucky" Was "So Lame"

Lauren Conrad memorably dissed Spencer Pratt as a "sucky person" in season two of The Hills.
Looking back, she says she wishes she would have chosen a different insult.
"You know what, that's so lame because I didn't want to cuss on camera! So 'sucky' was the first word that came to my head and it follows me everywhere!" Conrad told UsMagazine.com at the Hollywood party to celebrate the series finale of The Hills Tuesday night.
"Who says that? That's not my favorite!" she added.
But Conrad, 24, says she has "no regrets" about leaving the show after its fifth season.
"I'm happy when I left. I think it was the right time for me, and I mean, I probably have a million regrets about the stuff I did on the show! But I mean, just little stuff," she told Us.
Conrad said it was "really cool" to appear on the reunion show (taped at The Roosevelt Hotel) alongside co-stars Audrina Patridge, Lo Bosworth, Stephanie Pratt and frenemy Kristin Cavallari. "I got to say goodbye a year ago to everybody, but this is kind of a nice opportunity. It's so cool to be included."
Up next for her?
"I have a book tour starting Oct. 5, a style guide and the third novel in my L.A. Candy series, so that'll be fun," she told Us. She may even appear on TV again.
"I don't know! I am really happy where I am right now," she said. "I love doing the books, I love doing the clothing line. It's great, but I did enjoy doing television. I don't think I'd ever do reality that involved around my personal life again! I think I got my fill!"
When asked if she was "sad" that Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt weren't invited to the finale party (Spencer held an impromptu press conference outside the hotel), Conrad joked, "Not for me! Um, I think that was the network's decision."
As for the series' surprise ending, in which Brody Jenner and Cavallari tearfully say goodbye as the camera zooms out to reveal they're shooting on a Hollywood lot, Conrad admits she didn't watch it.
"I actually didn't see this season," she told Us. "I watched my final episode and I really liked how it ended and that was when the show was done for me."
credit - Us Weekly
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment