Sunday, August 1, 2010

Audrina Patridge: London Eye Lovely





Spotted: Audrina Patridge making her way to the London Eye for an interview in London, England on July 30th.
Audrina confessed she would love to meet actor Johnny Depp. Speaking to Bang Showbiz, she said: "It would be a dream to meet Johnny Depp. Definitely. I know it sounds like so clichéd, but Johnny Depp is a hunk."
Patridge also revealed that she is a big fan of actor Henry Cavill, saying: "I've been saying this a lot. I'd love to meet Henry Cavill, he's from The Tudors.
"If he ever reads this, or sees this he's probably just going to think I'm some crazy stalker fan. I just think he's such a handsome man and he comes across as very respectable and carries himself very well."
credit - celeb city, digital spy
~Kelli at Hills Freak

1 comment:

  1. Where are her jeans from? I love the way they fit snug on the hips - reminds me of Jen Aniston!

    ReplyDelete