Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lauren Conrad: Tao Beach Beauty















**Click here to see additional photos of Lauren at Tao Beach **

Spending the weekend in Sin City, Lauren Conrad hosted a pool party at TAO Beach in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday (July 31).
Donning a beach cover over her bikini, Lauren mingled with friends and fellow partygoers while tweeting of the event, "@taobeach with some besties for the @hpnotiqnite party! :-)"
Having recently been enjoying a little time off of work, LC is gearing up for intense promotional efforts in just a few short months.
Of her plans, she tells, "I have a book tour coming up in the beginning of October. Actually it’s a double tour for my third novel, Sugar & Spice, and a Style guide that I wrote (Lauren Conrad Style). Besides that I have the clothing lines to keep me busy, but I am also looking for the perfect project to produce. I’ve always loved the production side of entertainment and would love to be a part of it. I just want to be careful to select a show that I’ll love. I want my first one to be great!"
credit - gossip center, tlfan
Thanks for the heads up portia & RWL305!
~Kelli at Hills Freak

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and slim as always ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is the guy with a white t-shirt and green shorts? I've seen him now and then on The hills, he never says a word but he's always with them out and stuff like that. What's his name, is he a friend of Lauren or what?
    /Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Kevin Todd

    http://twitter.com/kevintoddonline

    ReplyDelete