Sunday, August 1, 2010

Spencer Pratt Tweets That He Married Heidi for Ratings

After being served with divorce papers, Spencer Pratt is tweeting that his marriage to Heidi Montag was all an MTV ratings stunt.
In a message to MTV, Spencer tweeted: "I got served with divorce papers? I thought that preacher at the wedding was one of the actors like my paid friends and family & exWIFE...This whole time I have really been married? I thought we did that for ratings?"
Spencer's Twitter rant didn't end there. "Heidi left me seasons ago!," he wrote. Hello! she just didn't have LC to film with anymore so she had to be stuck with King Spencer! sucker."
To his former Hills costar Lauren Conrad, Spencer tweeted; "now your dreams and prays have come true so now your free to try and date my ex-wife! SEE you in MALIBU @ BUI LC."
Spencer also wrote, "I miss the sound stage. @mtv I need my script back. Don't know how to live without producers guiding my storyline. I am lost without @mtv !"

I edited one word out of his messages. The name that he and Perez love to call Lauren. Sorry but I have zero tolerance for that kind of name calling.

2 comments:

  1. good move Kelli. I would have done the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's so f-ing stupid. I feel sorry for Heidi..what a nut.

    ReplyDelete