Monday, October 18, 2010

Lauren Conrad: The Craziness in My Life is Over


Reality darling Lauren Conrad starts shooting for her new show which means one thing--expect to see a lot of her!
Lauren's going to be busy doing the promotional rounds, and boy does she have a lot to promote! Between her new reality show, her new book and designing for Kohl's, Lauren has her plate full right now.
She's featured on the new cover of Women's Health magazine where she talks about post-TV life, she spills the beans about her many new projects and how she squeezes in staying in shape. Here are some highlights...
On her post-TV life:
“A lot of the craziness is over. It’s the calm after the storm.”
On balancing her hectic lifestyle:
“When you are working really hard and you’re really focused on your career, a lot of other things suffer. It takes a lot of effort to have a successful career, have great relationships in your life and have a healthy lifestyle. It’s just about compromise.”
On staying grounded:
“One way to stay grounded in the entertainment industry is to surround yourself with very good people that will constantly remind you how uncool you are. It helps that I have an amazing family and I have really great friends that I’ve had since I was a little kid and they’re all still around me, reminding me how lame I am.”
On producing:
“You know, the next thing I’m probably going to do is getting into producing. For me it’s more about finding the time that I really have to dedicate to the beginning stages because I want the first project I do to be something really special.”
On her other upcoming projects:
“Right now, I’m working on putting together my next book series; working on the Kohl’s line…which has taken up a lot of time and has been really, really fun to do.”
On her success as a writer:
“A little bizarre but really cool.”
On taking on a dozen different projects and squeezing in workouts with her beau:
“It helps if your friends and boyfriend like to work out because then you can kill two birds with one stone.”
On her kickboxing sessions:
“Any way to make a workout feel like playtime is great. The stress just melts away.”
credit - hollyscoop.com,thanks for the heads up Katie!
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment