Monday, October 18, 2010

Heidi Montag: Bicycle Workout



Heading out for some exercise, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt were spotted taking a bike ride near their home on Sunday (October 17).
And of course the former “Hills” stars made sure they were ready for plenty of paparazzi action, as they both donned stylish attire as they pedaled down the street looking more normal than ever following their crazy Costa Rican summer.
In related news, Heidi’s track “Blackout” was actually written by Taylor Momsen way back in the day. And the “Gossip Girl” actress isn’t impressed that Montag nabbed the song.
“I wrote a pop song [called Blackout when I was eight] and recorded it with a producer as a demo. Heidi Montag from The Hills just recently sang it and put it out as her single. I'm like, okay, dude, you're singing an eight-year-old's words, but that's cool. It's so funny because I didn't shop it or anything and I get this call going, 'Did you write a song for Heidi Montag'? And I'm like 'What?’''
credit - gossip center, thanks for the heads up Katie!
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment