Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Audrina Patridge Calls Lauren Conrad The 'Reality Queen'

Audrina Patridge has a new VH1 reality show in the works. But the former "Hills" star promises that when her show debuts, there will be no reality-TV wars with her former co-star Lauren Conrad, who has her own series on the horizon.
Patridge thinks there's room on the small screen for everyone.
"I don't think we're competition because we're two different people," she told OK! magazine. "Hers is about fashion and she is the reality queen. She's done it for a long time, but it's two different shows so ... I don't think there's a lot of competition there."
Drina said that her forthcoming show is all about her dream to become an actress. "I'm really going to open up and take [my fans] on that journey with me and trying to make it in Hollywood," she said. "[On] 'The Hills,' I was kind of in a bubble. That was my 'Hills' life. This is going to be more about me and what I did when I wasn't filming 'The Hills' with my other friends, and with pursuing my career."
The show will begin filming early next year and will follow Patridge and her family as they "navigate through celebrity and Hollywood."
credit - MTV
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment