Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kristin Cavallari Dishes On Her Style, Her Goals & Whether She'll Do Another Reality Show


Early this morning Kristin did an interview with wonderwall.com. Check it out below.
Fun party at The Library the other night. Tell us about your role with Chinese Laundry?
I'm @chineselaundry 's web ambassador so picking my fall favorite shoes, talking about latest shoe trends, and doing blogging.
Where do you get your great fashion sense from?
My two stylists help a lot! @judy_thekids @sammyrexic but I love Kate Moss' style and Victoria Beckham.
What was your most memorable moment from DWTS this season?
Overcoming my fear of dancing in front of a live audience. I never thought I'd do DWTS because of nerves.
Who do you think will walk away the winner this season on DWTS?
Either Ricki or JR.
Would you ever do another reality show?
Never say never but no plans to be on another reality show. I'm working on a reality show that I'm producing though.
What is one goal you still have that you want to accomplish in life?
Well, I really want to have a family someday and be a great mom. Once I have kids I want to focus on that and not work.
How many times have you truly been in love?
Four times.
You filmed an episode of Dr. Phil recently. Tell us about that.
My episode of Dr. Phil was extremely emotional & I'm so glad I was part of it. Bullying is a very serious issue & needs to end.
If you can relive any moment that happened in your life, what would it be?"
One moment is hard to pick but honestly, I'd relive the first couple times Jay and I hung out. Those new feelings are the best.
What's up next for you?
Producing reality tv, working on a shoe line, maybe get back into acting, & talking about getting into the hosting


AIf there's anyone that knows about confrontation, it's Kristin Cavallari. Throughout her tenure on "The Hills," she found herself at the epicenter of chick drama, where she often had to bark back at the "f***ing piranhas" that verbally attacked her. The good news, however, is that the feisty K-Cav hasn't let that experience go to waste; she's now helping young victims of bullying learn to defend themselves.
Last week, the SoCal native visited the "Dr. Phil" show to help his guest, Ally, find the courage to fight back against her intimidating peers. Check out the clip above, where the host uses Kristin in an exercise with Ally. Following the episode, K-Cav tweeted, "My ep of Dr. Phil was extremely emotional & I'm so glad I was part of it. Bullying is a very serious issue & needs to end."
credit - wonderwall.com, Dr Phil Show, mtv
~Kelli at Hills Freak

2 comments:

  1. I don't get it was Kristin bullied?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but she bullies others. She likes to play the "that's not how I really am" card.

    ReplyDelete