Friday, July 31, 2009

Whitney Port's version of Summer Camp




If we were to try and guess Whitney Port's most favorite place ever, we'd probably start with the beach or maybe the City of Lights (a.k.a. Paris), where she partied with Lauren Conrad on Season 3 of The Hills. But in spite of her glam bi-coastal life, Whit sez her happiest memories are still her family's yearly trips to the Ozarks!
"Since I was born, I have been going to lake of the Ozarks in Missouri every Summer," Whitney Port wrote on her website yesterday.
"My siblings and I have met lifelong friends there and it is just the most relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenating place," she added. "Every day we take the boat out, lounge around, jet ski, tube ... We cook and eat lots of frozen custard!! Since I never went to summer camp, it is my version of just that."
Sounds amazing, Whit! Now, if only you could get Olivia Palermo's "social" circle to appreciate a world where ice cream rules, snooty country clubs don't exist and nobody judges you for wearing last-season's swimsuit ...

credit - mtv, whit's website

No comments:

Post a Comment