Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stephanie Pratt: Shopping in Hollywood 10/5








Spotted: Stephanie Pratt looking pretty out shopping in Hollywood yesterday(October 5). And It looks like pretty soon we'll get to see a whole lot more of Stephanie.She tweeted yesterday: "MAXIM Photo Shoot Today!!!"

Stephanie also tweeted about her latest book purchase "Got "the vampire diaries" high expectations!"
I haven't read the books yet but I am loving the show on the CW. Anyone else watching?
credit - celebutopia

4 comments:

  1. Me! Love the show, Damon especially.
    The books are great too Kelli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I want Stephanie's shoes, they are KILLER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch too. But I like the nicer brother.
    Stephanie looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks really pretty. I like the dress and the bag. very chic.

    ReplyDelete