Monday, November 30, 2009

In Baltimore? Stacie Hall & Holly Montag will be at Bourbon St on 12/3


Holly Montag and Stacie Hall from MTV’s The Hills will be at Bourbon Street downtown on Thursday night. They’ll be signing autographs, taking pictures and hanging out with the club patrons. There is also a raffle to win an afternoon with Holly on December 4th.
$12 all you can drink with a college or military ID, $18 without
There is a VIP bus from Towson for $25 that includes the cover and drink special. For VIP ticket information and bus location, call Eddie – 301.524.8045, Jared- 631.576.5220 or David-516.318.9304.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, girl. I have photos on my blog of Holly and I at Bourbon Street from the night you mentioned above. Check it out if you'd like! I also have some candid shots from when I met up with her the next day. They will be posted in the near future. Cheers! www.fitzbomb.com

    ReplyDelete