Monday, November 30, 2009

Two Reasons To Get Excited If You’re Obsessed With Kelly Cutrone


And we are. Obsessed, I mean. Kelly was in the news today. Twice! First she appeared on a Fox News morning show and dropped the F-bomb when discussing Olivia Palermo. You can watch the video here, but this is the exact quote.

“I like Olivia as a person, I really do. I’ve known her for a really long time and I know her family. I think that her work ethic is way too elevated and way too lofty ... I mean that when you’re in your ‘20s and you are in a prestigious place like Elle magazine, and someone like Erin is trying to help you, you better leave your f**king attitude at the door, right?”

I wonder how many gray hairs Rupert Murdoch sprouted over that one?
This is just one example of how awesomely unscripted Kelly is, which is why we’re super psyched about her upcoming reality show, “Kell On Earth.” That’s where the second bit of news comes in—Bravo has finally announced that the show will make it’s debut on Feb. 1, 2010. Mark your calendars! Check out the interviews with Kelly, below, discussing the show.
credit - thefrisky.com, bravotv.com



No comments:

Post a Comment