Monday, November 30, 2009

Stephanie Pratt's 'Secret' to Weight Loss

These days Stephanie Pratt looks like a shell of her former self – but unlike most Tinseltowners who are quick say they popped the pounds with “diet & exercise,” the 23-year-old said being down in the dumps lead to a dramatic weight loss.
“It was 6 months of hating life! It was a great secret,” she told Tarts at a recent Hollywood bash when we asked how she lost so much weight. “I got backstabbed by half of my friends, and people stopped looking at me as a friend and more of a commodity and what they could get in the end. I am a very sensitive person to a fault, and I've never been mean to anyone and I kept on thinking, ‘What's wrong with me that makes these people treat me like this? What did I do to attract this?’”
And even though Miss Pratt is certainly no angel, she wants to make sure you know that she’s nothing like her even more infamous brother, Spencer.
“The biggest misconception is that I’m like my brother, but I’m not. I’m much more sensitive, mellow and quiet,” Pratt explained.
Speaking of siblings, even Spencer’s sister-in-law Heidi Montag made a point of disassociating herself from the cheesy couple.
“People confuse me with my sister all the time,” Holly said. “People are like ‘Heidi! Why are you married to that douche bag?’ and I'm like, ‘That's my sister you're thinking of! I don't know really what to say!’”
credit - foxnews.com

1 comment:

  1. I have tried another way to lose
    weight. I tried adipex and it is
    really effective. i have lost lots
    of weight. I ordered it online from
    www.medsheaven.com I highly
    recommend this, and this didn't
    require a prescription! ST

    ReplyDelete