Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kristin Cavallari on Wendy Williams (video)



With the final season of her hit reality show underway, Kristin Cavallari voiced her disappointment over Heidi Montag's season premiere debut of her post-surgery body.
Talking with Wendy Williams, Miss Cavallari said, "Oh my God, when she goes to see her mom, I almost started crying. It's sad."
The "Hills" hottie continues, "At the end of the day, it's her body and if she's happy that's all that really matters. I think she's very young and I think that she was absolutely beautiful before and didn't need any of it done."
Kristin also confirmed rumors that Miss Montag refused to take part in a cast photo shoot, telling, "No one saw her. She didn't take the group photo with us, which was really kind of... I don't know, I mean I've always gotten along with Heidi, Audrina has, and we all were just kind of disappointed."
credit - The Wendy Williams Show, Hollywood Gossip
~Kelli at Hills Freak

Click here to see photos of Kristin arriving at The Wendy Williams Show
Click here to see photos of Kristin leaving the Wendy Williams Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment