Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Olivia Palermo: My fashion and style choices for April - Week 4


Today I'm wearing... My leather Topshop dress, my Makie turtleneck sweater, my favorite thin DVF belt, and my Hugo Boss bag, with a vintage Hermes scarf, Salvatore Ferragmo shoes and charm bracelets I found in a vintage store.


Today I'm wearing Elie Tahari pants, Rupert Sanderson shoes, an Eryn Brinie T-Shirt and a Topshop jacket.



Today I'm wearing a vintage Givenchy jacket that was a gift from my aunt and my mother with Rachel Roy pants, a Topshop bag, Kurt Geiger shoes and a ring by CC Skye.



Today I'm wearing a vintage Givenchy jacket that was a gift from my aunt and my mother with Rachel Roy pants, a Topshop bag, Kurt Geiger shoes and a ring by CC Skye.


I've saved my favourite young designer for my last outfit. My dress is by Prabal Gurung who is brilliant. He blends classic, elegant styles with a modern sensibility. My shoes are by Charlotte Olympia, my bag is from Zara and my bracelets are by Swarovski and Noir Jewellery.

Sorry Im late getting this one up!
Click here to see week one.
Click here to see week two.
Click here to see week three.

credit - vogue.co.uk
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment