Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stephanie Pratt: heartbroken over strained relationship with Spencer

The Hills starlet says she’s heartbroken over her strained relationship with brother Spencer. Can you imagine not speaking to YOUR sibling?
The onscreen drama between Stephanie and Spencer Pratt (unlike most of The Hills) is 100% legit. The siblings are caught up in horrific family feud, and Stephanie tells us that losing her brother is the worst thing that’s ever happened to her!
“My brother not wanting me in his life [is the worst thing that’s happened to me in the past year],” the 24-year-old reality starlet told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at E!’s 20th birthday bash in West Hollywood May 24. She added, “I don’t think it’s forever — it’s the brother/sister dynamic. You know, we get along, we don’t get along.”
As for whether she’s tried to make amends with Spencer, 26, who she has been feuding with after befriending his arch nemesis Lauren Conrad, Stephanie confided, “Oh, I’ve tried. I’m just going to be in my little waiting pod and let it happen.”
credit - Russell Weakland @ hollywoodlife.com
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment