Friday, July 30, 2010

Kristin Cavallari: Shoe Designer

Kristin Cavallari has created a pair of shoes for Shoe Dazzle - a project she hopes will help her move into the footwear industry.
Kristin Cavallari is designing a one-off pair of shoes.
The reality TV star is creating the footwear in an effort to break into the shoe business, and a portion of the money from the sale of the shoes will go towards her charity.
She told People magazine: "I'm designing a shoe for Shoe Dazzle right now, which is like a one time, one deal show which a portion of the proceeds will go to my charity OneKid OneWorld.
"I'm excited about that because I want to have my own shoe line so it'll be like a good first show to get my feet wet with.
Kristin, 23, who made her name on Los Angeles-based TV show 'The Hills' says she has a passion for footwear.
She said: "Shoes are my number one thing."


credit- contact music, celeb city, thanks for the heads up portia!
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment